31, Aug, 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks; patient rooms, assists in obtaining patient histories, take vital signs, prepares charts.
- Prepares patients for examinations.
- Performs routine specialized procedures, EKG, blood pressure, office blood testing, collects specimens.
- Prepares examining rooms. Selects and lays out medical supplies. Maintains medical equipment.
- Records and reports patient information. Retrieves laboratory test results and patients files.
- Maintains stocks of medicines and medical supplies as necessary.
- Schedules and monitors patient appointments; may coordinate routine office activities and administrative functions in support of unit activities.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control methods.
- Acts as primary liaison between patient and physician.
- Performs any miscellaneous job-related duties, as needed by the practice, to continue workflow.
Minimum Job Requirements: Medical Assistant or equivalent clinical training of at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified, physical attendance is an essential element of the job.
If interested in the position, please fax resumes Attn: Marie (203)845-4877 or by email at